Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I AM NOT A GLUTTON - Part I

I AM NOT A GLUTTON - Part I





something terrible happened over e wk end.... it left me feeling sad n stressed up....







dun ask.... dun even attempt to spark any memories of it into my mind....







unhappiness aside...... life stil goes on eh............. i have found my new favourite hangout......



















craving for pastas but u hav no idea where to go???????



















































SPAGEDDIES!!!





















damn nice damn nice damn nice!!!







love for the food not in any order. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!




Cheese Manicotti: Twin pasta with herb-cheese filling topped with a hearty tomato sauce.









Crayfish Parmigiana: Sauteed crayfish with spicy neapolitan topped with mozzarella served with spaghetti aglio olio.








Crispy Soft Shell Crab "Arrabiatta": Black pepper soft shell crab served on a bed of spaghetti, tossed with chopped garlic, olive oil, proscuitto ham, mushrooms, with spicy arrabiatta sauce.









OK TIS IS MY FAVOURITE among e favourites!!
Chicken Scallopini: Chicken medallions sauteed in a lemon butter sauce with bacon, tomatoes & mushrooms, served on a bed of spaghetti.









Prawn Fusilli Arrabiata: Three-colour spiral pasta with chilli, bacon in a spicy neapolitan sauce & topped with breaded prawns.







Spaghetti Ham & Mushroom: With prosciutto ham and shitake mushroom with hint of parsley & chilli flakes.




Baked Penne: Tossed with ricotta cheese & meat sauce baked with asiago (dono wat's tt) & mozzarella cheese.







Chicken Cannelloni: Plump chicken-filled pasta topped with alfredo sauce & mozzarella cheese.







Primo Combo: A triple treat of calamari, mozzarella and soft shell crab served with homemade tartar and neapolitan sauce for dipping.






Minestrone Soup

















******************




















damn how i love cheesy stuffs. They are FAT but DELICIOUS!! To hell with diets!!!! i'll juz gobble up tink bout tt lata.


















now, some other cheesy stuff apart from Spageddies'













Double Cheese Tako: Ham & Cheese fillings Topped with In-House's sweet sauce, xtra mayonaise, melted cheese & flakes!






Moscow Clam Chowder + bun









not to forget, Spinelli's NEW Citrus Blend!


all these makes a pretty filling lunch =p






















I finally get to watch Transformers over e wk end!!! I muz say it is reali AWESOME!!!! A movie I wouldn't mind watchin it again!!!! Go catch it before it ends!!!!! Now before I go, let me introduce my New Love over the wk end....


blue and beautiful! blue blue......................... I LOVE U.






*dunch u go copy me Bitches!

shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: