Thursday, August 23, 2007

Why Did You Leave.....







I remembered e day we 1st met at that shopping mall. I fell in love with u almost instantly.


I couldn't tk my eyes off u.... I knew we were meant for each other....


If you were to ask what made me attracted to you, I would say it is your colourful personality..


I wished you could ask me nw....


Do u remember e happy times we've been thru?


u hav always been by my side protecting me.


I can no longer remember hw long it's been.... but somehow u've become a part of me....


A part of me that I can't let go....


We used to brave e sun & e rain together. You promised to protect me forever.


I remembered e times when I showered u with great TLC, holding you tightly in my arms.


The times when I brought u shopping.



The times when we strolled around the ofc.



Hand in hand.....


I knew I won't b lonely because you were always there....


Than came a day when I realised you ain't that good afterall, my mind wandered...


I was wrong to think that way. I never wanted you to leave.....



I should have accepted e way u r....


I neglected you & finally, I killed you with my actions.


My salvation didn't seemed to work. I did my best. You must have been badly hurt.



It is entirely my fault. I have no one to blame but myself.


If only I could turn back time....


If only you were stronger....


If only you were not that easily hurt....


If only I did not hurt you....


If only..............


I walked in the rain today, I did not run for shelter.. because you were on my mind.........


What's e pt of saying all these now that you are gone.....



I'm sorry for inflicting all these pain on you, but I really Love you........












































































































I am so rough to actually break your handle u cute little PINK brolly.... I hate myself!.....



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: