Number ONE in the list!!
Insomnia
I just can't seem to fall aslp in e nite. tossing & turning becomes part of e routine everytime. so i tend to slp in alot e next morning and in order nt to be too late for wk, i took a cab!
2) I love to slp
a child need at least 8 hrs of slp! im no exception. i am stil very young........ i need more than 8 hrs of slp!!!! so in order not to feel tired at wk = not productive, i woke up later....... n took a cab!
3) Lousy Weather
This morning, i woke up early to tk a bus to work only to reach my ofc area to b greeted by a bloody downpour. i was in skirt & had 2 bags. so i took out my umbrella & started walking under e chilly gusty wind & heavy rain while holding on tightly to my handbag, my gym bag & MY SKIRT!! i looked like a total idiot! WRONG CHOICE! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A CAB!
4) I Need to go to the bank
The clever me usually leave banking stuffs for the next day, so i can go to bank n then to work by a cab!
5) Feeling Rich
Scientific research shows that due to hormonal changes, during certain part of the month a women would usually feel rich, thus spending more than they thought they have! This hormonal changes is with me all year round. WHY? god made me this way n i can't help it! I tend to spend alot (but in real life i am very poor) so i always take a cab!
6) I need to be pampered
YES! WHO DOESN'T???? especially when im so nice & cute! so, take a cab!
7) High Heels
Women are very particular on their looks! we want to look e best wherever we go. we'll spend tonnes on clothes, bag, make up & of coz shoes! High heels are essential to make a women look sexier n e butt perkier. but it does hurt ok. so in order to rest my weary feet earlier, i took a cab!
8) The bus stop is too far
like i said earlier, we should rest our weary feet. Why walk so far??? Take a cab!!!
9) Punctuality
I love to leave good impressions for my boss that i am such a studious & disciplined ger. OK, bullshit aside, i was never early. im just lazy can???? so i take a cab!
10) I work alot!
This is nothing but e truth!
Increase of workload = increase of stress.
Increase of stress = increase of mental tiredness.
i need a break from e hustle bustle after killing all my brain cells. the bus is definitely too crowded. So, i took a cab!
I have to go for yoga tonight. But i think i'll have alot of wk to do.... ah well..... i'll just take a cab...........
HEEEEEEEEEEE..
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment