some fucking chee bye really love to make ppl's life miserable. i owed u in my previous life? maybe i killed ur whole family or wat...
seeing you everyday is enough to make me fucking sick & fuckingly sick over & over again.
Now u r gone but i still have to put up with all your SHIT?!
all e trouble i need to go thru just becaused some fucker happily decided to steal.
I AM SO ANGRY! SO ANGRY WITH EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THINGS & THE STUPID PEOPLE AROUND!
Angry that i'm not allowed to leak this information! Angry that why don't people get punished for things they do! why people get away with things so easily..
ur feeling happy now? great! feel happy.... coz u wun get to feel that for too long.....
I am no pushover ok u fucker. I am not your friend! i dun give u any fucking damn! i dun give u any chances! i dun care if u have a family to feed. i dun care if you have no money! i dun care if ur wife needs the money! i dun care if your reputation is going to be smeared or if your ass will be spending its time in the jail! If i ever let you get out of this so easily, I am not GRACE LEE!
Trust me. I'm a women of my words.
I am not dumb like someone else to trust you so much & give in to all your request! everything is so clearly presented infront of our eyes. how can some ppl doubt this? stop living in this denial! i know you cant accept the fact bcoz he is your 'friend'.
he is no friend of yours!
This is way too much!! You are stepping all over my beautiful little head! i am not giving it a rest!!!! not until i see some justice done!
I SWEAR UPON THE LIVES OF MY BF'S SUCKER FISHES & ITS UNBORN CHILD!!
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment