Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am Sorry. I Love You. I Thank You. I Forgive You.

These four words.. simple as it seems, but most of the time people have difficulty saying it out.


We live only once, why not make it a happier journey thru your life. =)


People appear in your life for a reason be it good or bad.


Good ones bring you joy and teach you valuable lessons in life. They watch you grow / grow with you in body, mind and soul. You'll go thru hardships together and be there for one another. You share happiness & tears together and you'll give up anything for each other.

That, for friends like them - I Thank You for being there and I Love You for you are my friend. =)


Foes stir your mood and get you emotionally down. They ruin your peaceful life and gain happiness out of your misery. They lie to have your trust, they cheat to earn your heart, they tain your innocence and try to turn you into someone terrible. Maybe some did it unknowingly, but you can't mend any hurt.

For you - I am Sorry because I guess you haven't learn but I Forgive You for I hope that you'll be a better person. I Thank You as well, for maturing my thoughts from the mistakes I made. Lastly, I Love You.


"Love your enemies as you Love yourself. Bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. - Matthew 5:43"


Which is you?


Sometimes it just takes some courage & sincerity to show your love or apologize and no grudges will be bore for too long.. It is not that difficult afterall.


Be nicer to everyone around you. :)



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: