Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hey Sportee…





3 years passed….. You are still deeply missed…



It seems like just yesterday when I saw your face….



The painful experience that never once left my mind….



You know, I am happier now compared to 3 years ago… not complaining so much anymore.





You must be tired of my endless whining...



I wished that I could still complain to you though….



I have so much to say, Joy to share…..



Years went by, time can heal the pain.… but it can never take away the place of you in my heart.



Thoughts of you never once cease. In fact, it still hurts whenever I think about you….



The familiar place I always pass by….



The butterfly that fades from view….



The heavy footsteps I was dragging….



The day I cried so hard…. Please wake me up I begged....





Tears falling freely….



I lost control of myself….. It feels like the end of the world…



It’s a mix feeling. I miss you…. But I wished I didn’t have to……



All is still vividly in my mind…..



Life is so unfair…… Why must it be you I asked….



But life is never fair…. Or so they said….



Wherever you are right now, I wished that you’ll be leading a wonderful life….



A life filled with fun, laughter & happiness…..



A life with no sorrows & troubles…..



A life where angels surround you with beautiful music & dances….



A life, in Heaven…….



Beyond the door there’s peace I’m sure



And I know there’ll be no more Tears in Heaven....



Till I see you there… I’ll be strong and carry on….



Please do remember me my dear friend.......








With Love and Tears..
Gracie














No comments: