Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i am a happy girl!

i slashed out my measuring tape this morning (my almost daily routine) and as usual, it goes on where it usually goes....

not e tits. i'll only get heartaches measuring them....

THAT ASIDE!! it measures 23!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY OK! because normally, i have to 'gek' abit to lie to myself that yes i have a 23 inch waist.....

Today, no gek-ing is needed!!!!!!!!!!! can die of happiness ok!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

To commemorate this happy day, i shall go shopping!!!

no no... this is not another excuse... but u see, i am working so hard. i am such a nice and *ahem* cute girl...... i should pamper myself a little bit.. NO?



I am so love sick recently... sigh..... i left my heart with you ever since the day we met.....

When will you be mine?

You caught me by surprise & you took my breath away......

my heart tickles & flutters whenever i think about you.....

You are beautiful........ You are vibrant..........

oh baby oh baby.... i can't live without you....

Would you come home with me tonight? I'll let you sleep in my arms till the dawn.... (or the next next dawn)

You are what i want!!!!!!!

NO.... You are what i NEED....

I NEED......





























a new bag.....



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: