Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For the 1000th time i'm trying to upload my Batam photos onto FB & it doesn't allow me to!!

FB is really trying to be funny and it thinks this is hilarious. It even ganged up with bloody Mozilla Firefox & showed a 'CRASH REPORT' when i'm trying for the 1001th time. So, apparently everything just got shut off and I have to reload my pics again & re-download my winzip.

This is NOT FUNNY at all and its starting to get on my little bloody nerves! OK FINE! no pictures in FB so be it.

Talking about winzip. Why the bloody hell cant they just let us use it for free!! It is so damn irritating that I have to uninstall and install it over & over again so I don't have to pay for this bloody shit. Useful it may be but not worth paying for!!

The photo upload better work this time round, or i'll be a very angry girl!

Hongkie is coming today. Wonder what he'll get for me this time round. I wanted to say 'BRANDED HANDBAGS!!' when he asked if i wanted anything from DutyFree. AH!



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: