
a cheap one.. yeaaaa
Going to KL tomorrow to attend a wedding dinner. Like, again.......
Airtickets to KL are crazily cheap now. It only cost me S$70/pax to fly there. S$60 w/o luggage check in and being a very filial daughter/sister I am, this is such great news!!! I am paying for almost all of them u see.. Good thing our stay there is complimentary.
Now, I haven even pack my luggage!!
Work's being so busy for me & I am very paiseh for not updating my blog as often now. But there really isn't much interesting stuffs going on in my life except to always be working hard, going shopping, high-tea, bum, shop, sleep, SHOP, shit, eat, SHOP again & more Shopping!
Boring huh?!
Anyway, SG boss said that he has decided to put Malay on a pay rise! If he is getting a pay rise, I want one too!! I am not trying to be haolian, but for a person like me of such incredibly high caliber, my salary is definitely TOO LOW!!! (HAHA!) Like i said, I am really really not trying to be haolian but sometimes i just feel that i am SO SMART! There should be fair treatment among employees right? So what if he is slogging his guts out physically. I am slogging my guts out MENTALLY!!!
I am a very hardworking girl!! I do work related stuffs wherever I am. Be it shitting, sleeping, eating, having fun, shopping, bumming. I always check my work emails. Well, replying to it or not is totally another issue. At least I bothered ya? (
OK. im getting my ass back to bejeweling.
bye.
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment