I wish a had a machine gun right now! So I can 乱枪扫射 and wipe off all e retards.
I hate talking to retards. As if that is nt enough, I have to debate with them.
It is pointless to argue with them bcoz they only bring you dwn to their level.
They will try to drill all their retarded thinking into you and assume that they are right.
Oh well, me being e wiser one, as I always am (u can choose nt to agree but tt is nth but absolute fact!) of coz chose e smartest way out.
That is to just patronised and eventually stop talking. Agree with wat they say too!! But u know it urself its just a way of getting over w tt topic!
Give them definite answers like YES or NO. That would leave them with lesser chance to start their theory again.
When they finally feel tt they r yakking to themselves like some idiots, they would stop.
I hope. But I guess they never will...
Ahhh.. Give me a break now..
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment