Thursday, June 11, 2009

boredom makes u blog!

not that I have nothing to do. I have absolutely no mood for work.


I've been resting my ass for the whole afternoon. Staring blankly into space all day. NOT QUITE...... Bejewelling rather, completing all the crap surveys in FB (OH! I just got a I am 77% Attractive & I will get married in 2012 January 15.) & Blog hopping. I wish I have more ppl around for me to bitch with. Man.... I need to bitch so much. I should start an anonymous blog and put all my bitchings in there.


My URL could den be:


bitchingbitche.blogspot.com
letusbitchbitches.blogspot.com
ibitchonabeach.blogspot.com
letusbitchtogetherandforgettheworld.blogspot.com
imabitchonabeach.blogspot.com


No, I haven did any searches on whether these urls exist. Which sounds nicer people??? ;)


Then again, I can foresee that I won't even login and make any decent entries out of it. If only I could transform all my thoughts into writings with just a simple touch on the PC screen? BAH.


Tonnes of work waiting for me to complete - Sorry, not now! I've got better things (dazing) to do! Work are for losers.


SBH is using the same ringtone as mine! Why can't he bloody choose something else out of the thousand Tones?! I've said THATS MY TONE already!!! Get it changed idiot!! Plus, he forgot his keys again for the 10,000th time!




"Could you leave it at the same place again, Grace?"




Keep it in ur ASSHOLE won't u, please???!!!




That way, whenever you don't feel anything in ur Ass, it means u forgot something!!! Takes a little getting used to time, but I'm sure all will turn out fine!


Sigh. I can imagine him start saying stuffs like...


"Could you stick that key into my Asshole for me please?"



Period. Affects every single shit of mine. I am damn shitty irritated & disgusted at every bloody shit.


Did I mention how I hated filing? Papers make my hands dry & rough + it cuts! I hate them!


The fire prevention talk I attended today makes me wonder even more - Why ain't my papers all getting burnt???!!! I should start leaving them all around. Near overloaded sockets, under running fridges, under the scorching sun (with a magnifiying glass over it). =)


Argh. Today is a sucky day. But at least I woke up with flawless glowing skin. Credits to my Collagen that I have been diligently drinking.



I am going to take the stairs today because I saw this post by the lift.











Bye.



update: I totally forgot about the stairs and walked straight into the lift.




shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: