Thursday, September 24, 2009

Délicatesse









A little pampering lunch for the hungry soul... The balls are making me feel abit sick though... too much balls for a day.... I still prefer Ikea's.... The pasta is ermmm... Let's just don't bother... So, it's actually not that pampering afterall...








I finally got my proper pass... Paddock!!! To be honest I haven really stepped into Paddock this year... Im gonna put on more lower cut dresses and go blow some kisses to the drivers.. OK, buy a super pushup push-up bra 1st.... Hopefully I can hitch a ride from them ya? All girls will hate me for it. Lol.. Just wondering since the pass is already so nicely printed, how come they cannot print my photos + details in colours... That will look way more cool man!! The Mosiac seems useless coz I can still see exactly what's printed there.. OK, maybe bcoz I already knew what's on it. haha.. Anyway, I have a COOOL job I must say!




some random random photos.....



Hello there! I Love big shades.




food! food!!!! quick!!!!!!



Just ordered some cutom made Polo dresses. Happy! I can wear them the next time I play golf or when I go for tennis!


8 more days to my Birthday, 15 more days to my 'New Life' hahaha. October's gonna be a busy month! Lots of going around and people entertaining. Probably having a shoot too.. Sounds like all's good stuff!! Well, it is my Birthday & I always say... Birthdays last for a month... Happy October in advance all!! Happy Birthday to ME in advance too!!


Remember my pressies!!! Ya, I still want money!!!



Love,
xoxoxo



shopping is a NEED! not a want

No comments: