Thursday, October 08, 2009

Confessions of the day...

I have a dateline tonight & I'll probably be DEAD if I don't meet it.

If you do not hear from me anymore people, you probably have e answer... I leave my love and encouragements... I haven had much money.. Don't fight over that.. But I do have some really pretty dresses.... Place your bids ok....

Get on with your life w/o me. You'll be sad I'm sure but OH C'MON..... Remember only the good stuff about me.. AH, of cos! I am such a nice person I don't think there's anything bad u can name...

And.. I lied about Loving Rossi... I actually don't ok. Its a subconcious collective kind of thing.. Everybody loves a winner right.. Ahhh.... I don't even give a damn whether he wins or not....

I guess that's all... I'm still enjoying my Breakfast now... I should get cracking!!!

I hate DEADlines...... Sigh.

No comments: