
A BIG BIG Thank You to everyone for the well wishes this year..
I would like to wish 2 more people I knew of that shares the same Birthday as me... as well as all October Babies ;)
I wasn't expecting many people to actually remember my Birthday bcoz I did not broadcast it too much this time round. hahaha. Perhaps im getting old so I dont see the need to.... But surprisingly I still get a fair share of 'Happy Birthday!' textes and some of them I do not even expect them to know...
That is something very heartwarming I must say, cos I always find Birthdays a very important day and in my family tradition, we always make it a point to celebrate everyone's Birthday.
Oh well, at least on this day u can tell who are the friends who make it a point to remember and wish you yea? And of coz to all my Love ones who never forget. Thank You for making my day. I know its only happening tomorrow.. But im sure we are going to have alot of fun... It doesnt need to be something Extravagant... im contented as long as all of them are with me...
With Love,
Gracie
xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment