It was a windy afternoon. Cottons covered the skies and moved along with me as I walked. I was welcomed by the warm embrace of the wind along the way till I faintly see a familiar sight…
THE DRIVING CENTRE…..
At this instant, I could hear nothing but my heart beat… I told myself to calm down.. It’s my 2nd attempt anyway, not like I’ve never been thru this shit.. I learned my lesson when I failed the 1st time. There are things you have to do for success. Even if it means going against your dignity.... I continued my walk then came along a suave looking uniform man by the gates…He looked like he was in his late 20s. Young and cute. He looked me in the eyes and smiled gently, as if trying to calm me down from my nervousness.. I nodded and smiled in acknowledgement... God.. he can read me.... and he really calms me down so much, I can’t take my eyes off him.. He is so handsome and I decided that I should take the initiative! What era are we in now… It doesn’t really matter if a girl hits on a guy right?
I softly whistled in his direction hoping to catch his attention. I was so shy! I attempted quite a few time before he finally turned around….. I was so glad he did! We made eye contact and I waved at him demurely... He seems shy but still he waved back. Then I blew him some kisses, swing my hair and winked at him seductively before making my way into the waiting room….
Minutes pass and the people left in the room were getting lesser and lesser. I waited a whole good 10 minutes and it was finally my turn. I was the last in that cold room, the tester in the room gave me cold stares, as if telling me
‘Girl, there is no way you’re gonna pass!’
They are devoid of all feelings…. The creeking sound of the glass door pierced thru my ears when my tester stepped in and called out to my name… To my surprise, my tester was the suave guy in uniform by the gates!!!! We were both stumped & very shy and so we slowly made our way to the car, like little lovers strolling in the park. Little glances were thrown to each other as we were walking… that is so sweet… and I thought to myself it is One good chance that I shouldn’t miss!
He got onto the passenger’s seat and seeing this, I quickly adjusted my cleavage, stopped his door from closing and proceeded to forcefully sit on his lap! He was so happy and did not want to let me leave.. I didn’t actually need to force my way… But I told him
‘I am sorry.. You be good. I need to drive now….’
And so, I gave a peck on his cheek, played a little with his hair, got out, closed the door and swayed my way to the driver’s seat. Not forgetting to keep smiling and looking at him on my way…. Before that, I even did the Paris Hilton car wash + eat burger act for him. I have a feeling he is gonna be sooooo in love with me.
I started the car to prepare for my test in the circuit but instead, he wanted me to drive him to the nearest park. I obliged because he is the tester right??…. I told you… he is in love with me….
When we reached the park, he told me that he will pass me on one condition. That is to give him my number and go on a date with him… You know what happens next.......
See?!!! That was how I got my license!!!!! You just need to seduce your tester!!!! Haha!!!
My theory only applies to ladies.. guys??? Let's hope your tester is a women!
Disclaimer: above-mentioned are all fictional. I passed my driving because I am so damn clever and not because I am pretty (I am not saying I am not pretty though) and the driving centre DOES NOT have any suave looking guys. All testers are uncles and over my dead body that I will be interested in them, least said go on a date. Let me stress again… There are NO handsome testers, instructors (from what I see) & I am DAMN CLEVER!
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment