spent my weekend driving and rushing around... woke up early on Sat morning to pick up aunt and attended a wedding lunch together. I get to drive now most of the time and I think daddy gets palpitation whenever he sits in my car and sis said that she is risking her life everyday sitting in my car... c'mon.... don't exaggerate can? I am a very cautious driver...
We dashed off to send aunt and parents home after wedding lunch and off we went to Vivo to sweep all the clothes and we managed to get 5 pieces of outfit within 1 and a 1/2hr!!! But still, we are not satisfied!!!! We've got so little time to shop and sis had to go back to office. I almost lost my way at Depot road. Drove till some ulu place and i decided that its wiser if i turn back and i took the longer route from Vivo home.... Alas i got home safely..... After ard an hour of rest, sis & I met up at orchard again hoping to shop for more clothes...
It is damn sucky to go all the way there and the things are either out of stock, out of size or there is imperfections!!! shop closes so early too on a weekend and we did not get to buy anything!!!! we returned home a little disappointed... But at least we did get to buy some clothes and ermm 65 pieces of hydrating facial mask!!!! haha!!
This certain brand of mask is dammn good. I'll put it on before bed and my face would always feel very hydrated and in good condition the next day I wake up! Giving me soft and bouncy skin!!!!! It is quite expensive normally and since there's sale for it now, why not grab more? I keep having the tendency the ask them to just give me whatever they have in stock!!!!!!
well, that pretty much sums up my long little not so fruitful weekend... =)
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment