Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i hate my little toes

I had 3 'accidents' over the 2 days...

firstly, I 'squashed' my toes in the morning when I forcefully swinged open a door... my toes went under the heavy door and that left my toes bruised and very much in pain.. I cant apply too much pressure on them when I walk...

On the same day in the afternoon, I went out for lunch and on the way back, I kicked and almost tripped by the pavement with my (again) injured toes.... I felt like dying at that instant!!

Today, I was happily dispensing a mug of almost boiling water after I decided on drinking my Twinings Strawberry & Mango tea. When I was about to go back to my seat, I half tripped on lord knows what & some of the pipping hot water splashed out of my mug and onto my INJURED TOES!!!!

I really think my alter ego hates them SO badly she can't wait to chop it off....

who knows what will happen next......



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: