Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my breakfast.. ohhh............

OH, OH God for I have sinned, I will regularly visit the gym...


I'll get on the mills, give them a spin & all the way, I'll sprint.....


I'll get the weights, get the bars & from there I'll start doing pumpings....


AAAHHHHH my flabby limbs.... I have to give them a squeeze.... so don't blame me if I hog the machines...




OH, OH God for I have sinned, I will attend my class diligently...


I won't punch like a weasel, I won't kick like a cheesel. I want to fit into my jeans!!


OH YA, I almost forgot to mention....


PLEASE.......... NO MORE ICE CREAMS!!!..... =(




OH, OH God for still, I have sinned, I pray for your guidance through all these..


Do lead me through all shits..


I'll stop eating my chocolate bars, potato chips & perhaps just go for Subway 6 inch...




OH, OH God I am a sinner... for McD's Hotcakes with Sausage PLUS Sausage I LIVE....




I just can't stop eating!!!



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: