Have it all planned and scheduled...
Friday Night - Treasure Hunting a.k.a SHOPPING night!!! I've put on my sandals for I wana shop til we drop!!!!
Saturday - 7hrs non-stop KTV session follow by Steamboat buffet and chilling out after that! Hopefully a little shopping if time (and pocket) allows...
Sunday - PAINTBALL DAY!!!! Its gonna be a painful Sunday.... =/ People, don't shoot me please......
So shittily busy & SHIT! I did not allocate any slot for my Kickboxing!! damnit.
I MUST go for it on Monday!!!! Been some time since I kick some ASSes and im itching to! So pissed with transferring this bloody ilife thing that hangs my computer! Just like my bloody BB! HELLO, When in the world will u stop hanging HUH??? You think its very fun?!! Why don't u just go hang urself!
Phwwwww~ OK, sugar rush. Chocolate time. Bye.
shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)
Friday, July 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment