Thursday, July 23, 2009

paintball a.k.a painball

: a sport in which players eliminate opponents by hitting them with pellets containing paint, usually propelled from a CO2 or compressed-gas (HPA or Nitrogen) powered paintball gun. (Source from Wiki)





As many of you already know I injured my ankle during the painful game, I’m on a healing process already! Thank you – for those who asked! For those who hate me, yes this is a perfect time for you to gloat over my misery =) It is inevitably extremely painful to have a sprained ankle & torn ligaments. The injury itself is quite bad already, but it is nothing compare to visiting the “跌打” Chinese Sinseh itself. I kept telling people that I did not flinch an inch during the process. It is not because I have a bloody high threshold for pain (still quite high though) it is because I am ¾ dead the moment the doctor twisted my ankle not once but twice! Yes, twisted my freshly sprained pig trotter! 我全都豁出去了. Do anything to me as you deem please.





Apart from all these misery there’s pros actually. For example, I can be like a QUEEN and instruct people to do everything for me – Get me water/food! Wash my plates! Get me chocolates! My medicine etc etc… Have me piggy-backed around, chauffeured around and practically just laze at home not having to do anything and get served like a goddess. The only dreadful part is going to the loo.





It is a mixed feeling.. I am lazy in nature and of cos I love being served. I’ll keep having this privilege as long as I am still injured. But who the hell wants to be injured for so long! Maybe I’ll just insist my way because (this is very important) if I am not well taken care of, my injury might just relapse!!!!! OH, I’m so smart! HAHA! I sincerely missed Kickboxing class the most during these times. Ohhhh California…….





OK, back to playing paintball. It is almost a sure-thing that I got hit every time I played. Girls being girls, we all hate bruises and paintball wound can really be quite bad especially if you got hit within a close range. I have bad experiences in Batam. But this is not stopping me! I am game for it again anytime after I recover! Thus, girls like me, who are prone to injuries but loves activity shall wear an armor suit the next time round!













Looks Intimidating enough to not get injured eh! You can just walk around freely shooting your enemies or the conductors =p




shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: