What the hell is wrong with bosses and their inconsistency. Their likeness to say one thing and do another?
Being my superior doesnt give them authority to abuse their rights, their employees, speak brainlessly or get away being stupid. Showing traits of being a dyslexic just further confirm my point. You get judged for what you said. The more rubbish you crap, the lesser respect you gain. Stop being such a shithead!
Keeping mum and not retaliating is not a way of agreeing. It is just my way of saying 'Fuck You SH. I shall not argue with a retard' Because I know what I'd eventually get in the end is still yet another retarded answer. This is a vicious cycle. It never ends.. So why waste my breath..
I'll just do things my way, the correct way. It doesnt matter if you boast about being clever for 'guiding me thru' to get the end product.. At the end of the day, the report I submit to HQ is the actual fact and it just makes you look even more retarded-er for speaking like-wise..
"OH HQ, I don't know what SH said... why don't you just sack him and give me his pay???"
shopping is a NEED! not a want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment