Saturday, August 01, 2009

I Am Hot

The recent warm weather is enough to drive everyone hopping mad on their toes and not to mention the irritating Swine Flu. The bug is spreading around like wild fire!

Everyone please take good care of yourself. Drink lots of water and eat healthy!

The always self-claim very fit & healthy me is actually a sickly little girl. I caught the Flu Bug and my temperature went up to 38.2!

That was really (WOAAHHH!!) damn HOT!

I am now left with a bad throat but Thank Goodness the fever's gone. I always hated cough syrup, it tastes real yucky & it makes me drowsy all day long! Can't they concoct some nicer flavours?! I rather they give me a jab or something...

Oh well, get your voice back soon Gracie.. There's tonnes of chocolates waiting impatiently for you at home!

Goodnight All!

Signing off Drowsily.......



shopping is a NEED! not a want..... =)

No comments: