Recently I got very interested in this guy after listening to his Play* and I googled/wiki a full page of info about him.. OK, till now I still have no idea how to pronouce his name..
Apparently, this guy is some child prodigy who starts song writing at the age of 11. Man.. What was I doing at that age?? He plays the piano so freaking well he might jolly well be Beethoven in his past life...
He had 5 kids whom like him, are well versed in music too.. Not surprising for having a top class pianist as a dad eh.. They r featured in a Xmas MV performing piano, drums n violin.. It can be found all over in Youtube.. Its a 'MUST' listen. The kids r damn cute la esp e youngest girl..
Let's hope that he'll come to sunny SG one day for his concert. I'll be sure to catch it!!
Testing my Mail2Blogger feature and it works perfectly well! This is so amazing. Now I can even blog when I'm doing stuffs in the toilet. Ahem ahem*
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment