Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When You're Gone..

Then did I realise how important you were.. You once stood out from the crowd, you made me so proud...

One day I decided to put your life in my hands.. I want to be in the upper hand and you quietly let me have my way...

I used you as and when I want and put you right back to where you are when im done. Together we did so much, I know you do feel touched.

But your love for me made me stray.. Giving me chances to walk away... You don't retaliate.. I wasn't expecting you to be so henpecked..

I guess it was my fault, for leaving you there so long.. I wished you'd be back, don't you think we're heaven-made...?

Please come back to me for I'll never leave you again......









*Dedicated specially for my Pen-knife, coz MAN!!!, where the hell did you go, I really need you back to open up all letters for me!



shopping is a NEED! not a want

No comments: